A financial adviser will minimise tax costs, maximise wealth opportunities and spark a long-term, financially productive relationship with their clients. I offer more than just advice; with my services, you receive a valuable opportunity for economic growth from a Chartered professional.
Every client relationship starts with the first meeting.
Where will our meeting take place?
In a setting that is comfortable for you - whether that be your home, our offices or even a coffee shop or hotel.
What will we discuss?
The first meeting is an opportunity for you to explain your situation without judgement or pressure. You can ask questions of the services I provide and the cost of providing them.
How should I prepare for our meeting?
All I ask of you is that you have a basic understanding of your finances, an idea of your goals, and an open mind.
Every one of my financial plans are different, because every person's financial goal is different.
The service I provide to you will include;
- Face to Face Review Meetings
- Availability to speak on the telephone between review meetings to discuss financial matters important to you as your needs change over time
- Correspondence that is clear and easy to understand
THROUGH OUR REGULAR CLIENT SERVICE REVIEW MEETINGS, I WILL:
- Understand your financial circumstances and objectives
- Fully review your financial goals and adapt to any changes
- Review and, if applicable, rebalance your investment portfolio and fund choices
- Help you maximise your annual tax allowances
- Keep you up to date with legislation and Budget changes
- Help you to review your appetite for investment risk as your circumstances and priorities
- evolve, ensuring your investments continue to meet your requirements
- Encourage and listen to your feedback to ensure I maintain my exceptional standards
WORKING TOGETHER, YOU WILL:
- Have a clear understanding of your personal and financial objectives
- Have a plan in place that is risk-adjusted and aligned to your objectives
- Have a proactive process in place to review your financial plan and consider ongoing advice opportunities as your needs change over time